Volume 40, Part 2, 2002
Editors : R. F. Martin
This thematic issue of The Canadian Mineralogist honors Louis Cabri on the occasion of his retirement.
More than 60 researchers and close collaborators, colleagues and admirers of his work, publish on the themes that have been recurrent in Louis Cabri’s distinguished career of innovative research in the field of platinum-group minerals and precious metals.
The authors of the 32 papers explore the following themes:
- Ore mineralogy of platinum-group minerals
- Phase-equilibria studies in sulfur-bearing systems
- Distribution of PGE in natural systems
- Crystal structure and crystal chemistry of PGM
- Mineralogy of ore assemblages